الخميس، 9 يونيو 2011

measly words



During this week, i felt that i am alone
"..Somehow"
when i wake up, no miss call
2 or 3 msg in whatsapp, each msg contains one word..


Do u know the feeling for waiting something or someone waits u 
that's what i miss it really
i miss some one wake up to call me and say good morning
i miss some one send 2 me i miss you
i miss the love even if it is there but it is far away
or maybe it is hidden 

Nobody try to understand what i feel, or at least hear it. 
i know if i go to any body, Mom, sis, friends
all of them will say to me the same words
"u r silly"

i wanna to scream ( i am really here look at me, make me feel that i am here)
::
here inside me some thing need to water it or it will stop and then no 'me' anymore in this life



hope 2 u a great morning and great laugh with love..
pray for me

1 التعليقات:

أحْلآآم قَلّم..ّ يقول...

قسم بالله حز فخآطري ،

إرسال تعليق